BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

luahan hatiku.......

aku still x percaya yang aku bleh buat cm tu malam smalam.....
aku cakap terus terang kat dia...
dun know where i got all the courage to do that...
she's surprised at first......
then she said that she neede more time...n she hoped that i'm not in a rush to commit myself to her...
well2....i said that i dun want to force her to accept me....
i juz want her to know my feelings and what my heart want to say....
because u never know......maybe tomorrow i'll not be around anymore....
i might be called back by my Almighty God.....
so juz in case, i told her....everything.....
like I have no time until tomorrow....
but then..i want to be realistic...
I might not win her over....
yeah, I'm not that handsome nor cute nor popular like Imran.....my great rival....
but believe me....I loved u sincerely...
not for ur looks, ur wealth etc..
but i like u for who u are....
and now i'm relieved....
because i told u anything...
so if I'm gone soon...
at least, my heart is with u....
maybe I'm not the one for u....
if that so...then u deserve someone better than me....
maybe my 'bidadari' is waiting for me in the heavens....
whatever happens...
I love u........

0 comments: